- Login to your website by either clicking the Login Button, filling in the login form on the side bar or typing http://yourdomain/user into the address bar of your browser. This depends on how your website has been setup.
- Click on Create Content
- Depending on how your website is setup you will have different options. You can either create a Blog entry, Book Page, Event, Group, Image, Page, Newsletter. For purposes of this tutorial we are going to create a page.
- Click on Page
- The Title is a required field, this will be the name of your page. ie About Us or Our Products
- The Body is where your page content will go. You can edit your content in virtually the same manner as editing a word document.
- In the Body section tools there is a picture of a camera
- Click on the Camera
- A new box will pop up. If the image is already uploaded you will be able to select the image from the list of thumbnails.
- If you need to add a new image click Upload
- Click Browse to search for the image you would like to incorporate into your page.
- You will need to give your image a title.
- You must now determine how your image is displayed.
- You can take out the title, set the Size to Original, align it to where you want it to appear on the page.
- Click Insert.
- You can then preview your page and submit it!