- Login to your website by either clicking the Login Button, filling in the login form on the side bar or typing http://yourdomain/user into the address bar of your browser. This depends on how your website has been setup.
- Click on Create Content
- Depending on how your website is setup you will have different options. You can either create a Blog entry, Book Page, Event, Group, Image, Page, Newsletter. For purposes of this tutorial we are going to create an Event.
- Click on Event
- Using the date fields determine the start and end dates for your event
- Under Title give your event a title.
- In the Body section you can give extra information about the event ie cover charge or directions.
- You don’t need to add other settings
- Click Submit
- To view the events that you have added on the calendar
- Click on the linked calendar date on the event calendar